SKILLS FOR AN INCLUSIVE CREATIVE ECONOMY
Tool Quiz aims at identifying and exchanging best practices and innovative solutions linked to cultural and creative industries, knowledge-based economy and employability. It should define, particularly at a regional level, relevant public policies and thus enhance the partners’ regional economic development, with special attention to their human capital.
In this context, during the project’s implementation, the partners of the project will focus on the following specific objectives:
• define the state of art on these issues and identify, in each partners’ regions, best practices linked to cultural and creative industries, employability and knowledge economy,
• promote, through exchange, a shared knowledge of these issues and practices,
• promote, through transfer and testing, these practices’ integration taking into account their own circumstances,
• develop among policymakers of each partners’ regions, an inter-sectoral approach around the cultural and creative industries related to employability and knowledge economy issues,
• propose new instruments that could be the basis for strategies, policies and best suited tools for the cultural and creative sector based on the knowledge of issues, practices and regional realities,
• develop more widely among them, a better understanding of cultural and creative sector, its economic potential, and its role considering the Lisbon Strategy
• promote a wider dissemination of the results, and better inclusion of European cultural and creative industries, among the partners regions’ local authorities, the cohesion policy programs’ management authorities of these territories (especially those of the European social fund ) and the community institutions (at this time of preparation of future cohesion policy 2014-2020).
Using the complementary experiences and expertise of partners’ regions, Tool Quiz will participate at the European disparities reduction, at the most vulnerable regions’ conversion towards a knowledge economy and a support to the European upgrading process.Top